Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He's just not that into you...OR IS HE!?

He's Just Not That Into You

CCBs will ignore this rule and date anyone! Yea, that's right. Because if they think we're pretty, they have a chance.

Excerpt from "He's Just Not That Into You"
Gigi: So, what, now I'm just supposed to run from every guy who doesn't like me?
Alex: Yeah.
Gigi: There's not gonna be anybody left.
Some days later...
Gigi: Hello?
Alex: Oh, hey, you're home.
Gigi: Where am I supposed to be?
Alex: Out, maybe? It's Saturday night.
Gigi: You won't let me go out with guys who don't like me. It's kind of limiting.


Oh and you can be sure that we will read signs into everything! EVERYTHING!!! Because every single thing means SOME thing.

Another favorite excerpt:
Alex: Hey, thanks for staying and helping me clean up. I really gotta go to bed, though.
Gigi: Is that an invitation?
Alex: What?
[Gigi laughs]
Gigi: Oh, God, that was cheesy. Oh, I'm not good at this.
Alex: What?
[Gigi reaches over to kiss him]
Alex: Hey.
Gigi: Oh, yes. I knew it. The best relationships grow out of friendships.
Alex: Wait, wait, wait. Gigi.
Wait, wait, wait.
Gigi: What?
Alex: Now you and I are in a relationship?
Gigi: Well, I'd say if we're not at relationship station-ship...we're at least on the track.
Alex: And why exactly would you think that?
Gigi: Because of the signs.
Alex: Really, like what?
Gigi: Like, it was good to hear from me...and you talked to me even when you were with a girl...and I felt something.
Alex: Oh, man. What are you talking about? Gigi, what have I been saying since I met you? If a guy wants to date you, he will make it happen, okay? He will ask you out. Did I ask you out?
Gigi: No.
Alex: Why would you do this? Oh, shit. Why do women do this? Build up this stuff in their minds...take each little thing a guy does, and then twist it into something else? It's insane.


Yea, "insane." Sounds about right.
http://lovemeow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/medium-102.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment