Monday, January 2, 2012

Mystery is sick

Not sure why but Mystery has been feeling under the weather today. She didn't even come to get her breakfast and she is NOT one to miss a meal so I knew something was up.

Here is the picture I took of her sick face


She's such an expressive kitty! To show you just how much, I've uploaded some more pics.

The many faces of Mystery...

Startled


Excited (perched on her new cat tree)

A closer look at the excitement


Serious


Giddy


Seductive


Her giddy look is my favorite so I canvas-ized it


Btw, Ambrina strongly believes I favor her over my other 1 + 2 cats but that's NOT true. Mystery is just a princess-babydoll-loveybutt-munchkin-babyface-bunny who needs a lil extra attention. Anyone that thinks otherwise really needs to get A LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment